Haircut Clipper Sizes
Similarly a number 1 haircut is a very short cut that corresponds to a 1 8 inch length.
Haircut clipper sizes. What is the longest haircut number. Here are the haircut numbers and their respective clipper guard sizes in inches of hair length. A fade haircut is also given by this clipper but is generally avoided.
A number 3 haircut cut to 3 8 inch. Different brands offer their haircut number kits and every haircut clipper size varies 1 8 of an inch. For example asking for a number 2 haircut means the 2 guard will be attached to the clipper to leave 1 4 inch of hair on the scalp.
Number 1 one eighth of an inch number 2 one quarter of an inch. A clipper setting of 0 will produce the shortest cut possible aside from shaving all your hair off and going bald. The longest haircut number is number 8 haircut which is almost 1 inch in length and is associated with the highest clipper size made in the united states.
Number 3 haircut means 3 8 inches hair on the scalp while haircut number 4 will give you inch length. Guide for haircut numbers hair clipper sizes. And a number 4 is the medium length of 1 2 inch.
- Styles For Long Fine Hair
- Styles For Transitioning To Natural Hair
- Styles For Straight Fine Hair
- Styles For Natural Hair Braids
- Styles For Short Hairs
- Styles On Short Hair
- Styles While Growing Out Short Hair
- Styles For Bob Length Hair
- Styles For Relaxed Hair Transitioning To Natural
- Styles For Flat Ironed Hair
- Styles On Natural Hair
- Styles For Girls Hair
- Styles For Curly Frizzy Hair
- Styles For Shoulder Length Thick Hair
- Style To Go Hair Extensions
- Style Short Afro Hair
- Styles For Straight Long Hair
- Styles For Clip In Hair Extensions
- Styles For Weaves Black Hair
- Styles Of Haircuts For Long Hair